La Playa’s expert Aviation Insurance team can make insuring your private aircraft easy. We can take care of every aspect of private aviation insurance - for both privately owned and trust-held fixed and rotor wing aircraft:
Hull and spares – ‘all risks’ coverage
One size doesn’t fit all in aviation insurance: a little intelligent fine-tuning can make all the difference. Whether your driver is economic sense for the travel you do, or a passion for flying, we’ll take a joined-up approach to your aviation insurance needs. You’ll enjoy working with people who understand your priorities, ask the right questions, and take an intelligent and dynamic approach to finding the right solutions for you.
Profile of our Expertise:
Meet Helen Hollins ACII, Private Aviation Team Lead
A graduate of Sheffield University, Helen joined La Playa in 2016 after 12 years in the Aviation division of Willis in London, where she worked as both Account Manager and Broker on the Asian team. With insurance experience in India, Malaysia, Singapore and Japan, Helen has dealt with the design and placement of policies for major flag carriers, low cost carriers, regional airlines, private aircraft, airports, refuellers, lessors and airshows. An associate of the Chartered Institute of Insurance in London, she can provide expert advice on a broad range of aviation insurance queries, from the initial purchase and lease of the aircraft to final placement with London and International markets. Helen has significant broking experience with both large corporations and private individuals, and is highly dedicated to her clients.
La Playa's Personal Risk Concierge service means advice you can trust - from an expert who understands you:
Independent and specialist
As an independent broker, we can advise on the best policies available - and on risk management measures including valuations, security, fire prevention and property marking - preserving the value of your property and giving you complete peace of mind. We have access to excellent terms with market-leading high net worth insurers.
In-house Wealth Management
We see insurance as integral to your financial planning - and our in-house financial advice team provides Wealth Management, Pensions and Financial Planning; a joined up approach with a team of advisers working for your best financial interests - all under one roof.
What does “Boutique Service” actually mean?
La Playa’s Personal Risk Concierge means:
1. A dedicated adviser so you can speak to the same person each time
2. Careful listening to really understand your needs and priorities
3. As much help as you need with completing forms to provide risk information
4. A discreet and complimentary appraisal* of your property to assess the risks and ensure you have the right cover where you need it
5. An independent market review market - so you don’t have to shop around comparing policies, cover limits, risks covered and smallprint exclusions
6. Careful monitoring of the insurers’ financial strength, claims and customer service
7. An independent recommendation of the best policy for you - and, importantly, why
8. Specialist policy wordings from underwriters who have demonstrated excellence and deep understanding of your risk exposures. We have analysed a wide range of policy wordings and have selected only the best for our panel. Our advisers have a deep working knowledge of these policies
9. An intelligently designed portfolio of protection across multiple asset classes and territories
10. Advice on how best to manage your risks - to keep you safe but also to keep insurance costs down
11. Expert guidance on valuations, security and risk management, and connecting you with specialist advisers and suppliers
12. Direct phone, mobile and email access to your adviser for questions and advice. We aim to respond to emails within 60 minutes
13. Policy documents emailed to you - no logins and passwords to remember
14. An advocate beside you if you make a claim - thinking laterally to mitigate the impact, making useful connections to get you back up and running; driving through to a swift and fair financial settlement
*subject to availability with our insurer panel