Home Contents Insurance - Working with a panel of specialist underwriters at world class insurers, our team have the expertise and commitment to make buying insurance an altogether more pleasurable experience. We'll create a specific policy for your home contents insurance, based on a detailed risk management appraisal of the property.
High net worth insurance for individuals are rewarded by insurers for the care they take of their possessions - and in some cases we can help negotiate contributions from insurers to valuations and security installations.
The usual home contents insurance cover we provide is for “All Risks” including accidental damage. Unlike some policies, this will also encompass costs incurred through, for example, knocking through walls or floors to trace burst pipes from water damage.
Water damage is something that occurs in nearly a quarter of our clients claims, see our advice for water damage protection.
Flooding can be a real problem even in the least likely of areas, see our advice for minimising the risk of damage from flooding with flooding protection.
Reinstatement value - High Net Worth Insurance
Home contents insurance can become a mass of confusing jargon that obscures what you'll actually need in a crisis. It's very important to get the right advice when assessing the property reinstatement cost for your property (ie: how much it would cost to re-build), as under-insurance can lead to reduced claims settlements. Often we discover that larger properties are insured for their market value and not the reinstatement cost (a re-build following a fire, for example). This is particularly a problem with period and listed property, as the reinstatement value can be much higher.
If your home is large, special or unique, you need a specialist policy. This may - or may not - mean you pay a little more, but a policy that doesn't pay out when you claim is simply money down the drain. It's a false economy.
It's important to work with a broker who will take time to assess your specific needs. And after a claim, you will want sympathy and efficiency, not more hassle.
Period, listed or unusual property insurance?
Click the links for more information on:
Richard M, Private Client
La Playa's Personal Risk Concierge service means advice you can trust - from an expert who understands you:
Independent and specialist
As an independent broker, we can advise on the best policies available - and on risk management measures including valuations, security, fire prevention and property marking - preserving the value of your property and giving you complete peace of mind. We have access to excellent terms with market-leading high net worth insurers.
In-house Wealth Management
We see insurance as integral to your financial planning - and our in-house financial advice team provides Wealth Management, Pensions and Financial Planning; a joined up approach with a team of advisers working for your best financial interests - all under one roof.
What does “Boutique Service” actually mean?
La Playa’s Personal Risk Concierge means:
1. A dedicated adviser so you can speak to the same person each time
2. Careful listening to really understand your needs and priorities
3. As much help as you need with completing forms to provide risk information
4. A discreet and complimentary appraisal* of your property to assess the risks and ensure you have the right cover where you need it
5. An independent market review market - so you don’t have to shop around comparing policies, cover limits, risks covered and smallprint exclusions
6. Careful monitoring of the insurers’ financial strength, claims and customer service
7. An independent recommendation of the best policy for you - and, importantly, why
8. Specialist policy wordings from underwriters who have demonstrated excellence and deep understanding of your risk exposures. We have analysed a wide range of policy wordings and have selected only the best for our panel. Our advisers have a deep working knowledge of these policies
9. An intelligently designed portfolio of protection across multiple asset classes and territories
10. Advice on how best to manage your risks - to keep you safe but also to keep insurance costs down
11. Expert guidance on valuations, security and risk management, and connecting you with specialist advisers and suppliers
12. Direct phone, mobile and email access to your adviser for questions and advice. We aim to respond to emails within 60 minutes
13. Policy documents emailed to you - no logins and passwords to remember
14. An advocate beside you if you make a claim - thinking laterally to mitigate the impact, making useful connections to get you back up and running; driving through to a swift and fair financial settlement
*subject to availability with our insurer panel